Summer is finally here and we are ready to hit the beach in our comfy and chic KLIK sandals. Lucky for you, we are sharing some of our favorite beach spots around the Hamptons, whether you are bringing the whole family or looking for a peaceful getaway. We also gathered some of our must-have accessories to pack in your beach bag this summer.
Our Favorite Beaches For Families:
Mecox Beach, Bridgehampton
We like this quiet and kid friendly beach since they have lifeguard supervision, a dedicated fishing area, and volleyball nets. Not to mention bathroom, shower facilities, and a snack stand.
Coopers Beach, Southampton
Another family-friendly beach, it boasts rental umbrellas and chairs, a restaurant that hosts weekend lobster bakes, bathrooms, showers, and lifeguards. This beach is a seven-mile stretch of white sand with views that include the towers of Calvin Klein’s mansion.
Must-Have Family Day Beach Bag Accessories:
1. Skip the sun and stay under your umbrella but get an effortless year-round glow with Gradual Tan nourishing lotion.
2. We love a comfy one-piece for a day with the family. Try a crochet look for a boho-chic style.
3. Keeping with the Bohemian trend, pack these paisley printed cotton and silk-blend shorts for a quick cover-up.
4. The Kerri in Saddle features adjustable straps that fit any foot. Perfect for the beach but sophisticated enough for a casual dinner with the family after.
Our Favorite Beaches For A Quiet Getaway:
Main Beach, East Hampton
it’s quiet, it’s exclusive, and people keep to themselves. You will not find many crowds at this beach; the sand stretches for uninterrupted miles.
Gibson Beach, Sagaponack
There are many beaches in Sagaponack, however, the beautiful white sand of Gibson Beach and the stunning views make it a local gem. Grassy dunes surround Gibson Beach, making it the perfect, private beach spot. You can also glimpse at the marvelous beach properties that border the area.
Town Line Beach, Wainscott
There are two beaches in Wainscott, neither of them have amenities such as, restaurants, shower facilities, or game setups. There aren’t even any parking areas. This makes these beaches the perfect spot for a quiet, secluded getaway.
Must-Have Getaway Beach Bag Accessories:
1. We love retro cat eye sunglasses for a chic beach look. Try a fun two-tone look!
2. Keep the sun off your face with a classic panama style straw hat with grosgrain ribbon.
3. Keeping with the retro trend, try a ruched black halter style top and high-waisted bikini brief bottoms.